The best coverage of today’s railway scene. Each issue of Railways Illustrated offers a comprehensive round-up of the latest news and topical events from the UK across the present-day railway, including heritage traction in operation on the main lines. Railways Illustrated reflects the energy and vitality of the present-day railway scene.
– £9m boost for heritage sector
– Testing BR’s Class 210 DEMUs
– Exploring the Sheerness branch
– The France National Railway Museum
– Confidence needed to win back passengers
– Main line debut for hydrogen Class 799
– and more…